Dienstag, 31. März 2015

Tuchsalat :: Scarves Salad

Tuchsalat - Salad made out of Scarves









Looks delicious, right?













A spoonful of green
and lots of yellow - urgently needed in March

Ich konnte nicht widerstehen. Diese schönen bunten Tanztücher musste ich unbedingt haben. Es gibt sie in verschiedenen Farben und Größen. Ich habe mich erstmal für das Format 40cm x 40cm entschieden, da sie das erste Mal zum Einsatz kamen mit meinen kleinsten Tänzern. Allerdings machen die sich auch super für das Spielen daheim und eignen sich nicht nur für Kinder...


Als ich beim Onlinehändler die Rezensionen zu den Tüchern dazu las, schrieb eine Kundin, dass sie diese kaufe, um sie in die Geburtstagsbeutelchen zu stecken statt des üblichen (Plastik)Krimskrams und Süßigkeiten. Ich finde, das eine tolle Idee! Und nun mal schauen was wir für Ideen entwickeln. Doch davor erstmal Tuchsalat essen. 
Und ich kenne noch jemanden, der einfach nicht widerstehen konnte.


What is more interesting? The wooden spoon or the light blue scarf?



I couldn't resist! I had to order these beautiful scarves. They are available in different sizes and colours. I decided to buy one of the smaller sizes namely 40cmx40cm, because I "needed" them for my little dancers at school. However, I think they are a nice toy for playing at home too and not only for kids either...
When I ordered these scarves online I read in one of the customers reviews that the person uses them as little party bags giveaways. I think that is a lovely idea and a great alternative to all the little plastic toys and sweets that are normally given. I am hoping to come up with some nice ideas at home too, and my kids certainly will! But let's enjoy the scarves salad first!
And I know someone else who just couldn't resist as well.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen